All materials on this web site are Copyright © 2011 Eturf or used with the permission of the author. All rights reserved.
We’re more than happy to discuss your wish to reproduce any materials, please contact us.
Written materials on this web site reproduced in any form without the written consent of Eturf are violations of our copyright and will be pursued to the fullest extent through law.
This web site is owned and managed by Eturf. We are business people just like you, and we are committed to protecting your privacy.
We appreciate you may have concerns with regard to our use of your personal information. We will do everything within our power to ensure we maintain the confidentiality of, and security around, your personal information that is contained within our customer records.
We never rent, trade or sell our customer records to any other organisation.
Why Do We Collect Your Personal Details?
Eturf limits its collection and use of personal information to that which is necessary for the functioning of our business. We collect personal information from you directly for the following Specific Purposes:
- to communicate with you, our customers. We will respond to information requests from you and inform you of updates to Eturf’s products and services;
- to understand your needs, as a customer, regarding Eturf’s available products and services;
- to continue to develop and provide products and services for you, the customer;
- to allow you, as a customer, access to limited-entry areas of Eturf’s web site.
Your Consent For Collection, Use Or Disclosure Of Personal Details
Eturf will seek your consent for any new uses and disclosures of your personal information, before your details are used or disclosed for a new purpose. In certain circumstances however, Eturf will not be required to inform and obtain your consent for use and/or disclosure of your personal information.
- investigation of a breach of an agreement,
- contravention of laws,
- an emergency where the life, health or securtiy of an individual is threatened, or
- the collection of a debt.
You, the customer, may withdraw your consent for collection, use and disclosure of personal information at any time on written notice (opt-out). On withdrawal of consent Eturf will suspend or terminate its products and services.
After your account becomes inactive, Eturf will keep your personal information only for those purposes which are established by law, and for archival record purposes.
Eturf will take reasonable steps to protect your personal information against misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure, through security safeguards that depend on the level of sensitivity of the information.
Methods of protection include:
- organisational measures (contract provisions, limiting access to need-to-know Eturf personnel),
- technological measures (forms, passwords, encryption), and
- physical measures (locked file storage).
Eturf will control personal information disclosed to authorised third parties by entering into agreements with contain confidentiality provisions and restrictions on use and which limit the amount of information disclosec to only that which is needed for Specific Purposes.